A vast majority of the population prefers water that has been bottled versus tap water. The quality, clarity, pH and taste are factors that play into determine what bottled water is your all time favorite and which ones make the most sense in purchasing. And in some countries bottled water maybe considered a necessity if their tap water has been filtered. Not all bottled water is the same. Alkaline waters can be just plain tap water ran through a machine to adjust its pH level. It’s very crucial to research what sets bottled water companies apart from each other. And what goes into their water filtration process.
Have you ever heard of the brand Waiakea water. It’s some of the best bottled water available for purchase. This bottled water company can guarantee your getting your water from a pure source. Waiakea is naturally alkaline water that is the only Hawaiian Volcanic water that has been filtered. What makes there filtering process different then others is they actually send the water through 14,000 feet of volcanic rock from the Mauna Loa volcano. With this Hawaiian volcanic water constantly on the move and flowing. You don’t have to worry about the water gaining bacteria from being stagnant.
Waiakea water pH is alkaline in the fact it’s pH reads about 8.2. Some of the benefits from drinking volcanic waters is. It can reduce acids reflux and heartburn. The pH reduces the amount of acid that causes the above issues. It acts as a natural version of an antacid. Waiakea contains a certain type of silica that can reduce the affects and aging and cognitive issues. It’s possible to reduce your risk of developing Alzheimer’s by over 10% if you drink one container of this water.
In 2015 Waiakea water was voted the best beverage in all of North America. And it had only been around for 3 years prior. This water claims to have a naturally sweet taste. And you can’t beat the fact it’s found in nature. It’s a good source of hydration for people from all walks of life
Today, very few insurance companies can boast of years of successful insurance provisions. USHEALTH has been around for more than 5 decades. They are known to provide flexible health insurance plans for individuals and groups. When it comes to general health covers, most American families and corporate societies go for USHEALTH Group health packages. Learn more about USHEALTH Group: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/US-Health-Group
USHEALTH Group Inc
Crunchbase revealed that USHEALTH Group is a family of different insurance corporations which are focused on providing innovative health insurance covers. The group is built under the pillar of HOPE which is an acronym for helping other people every day.
There are agents in almost every state, and you can contact them online by entering your zip code on the company’s website. The group is headed by an able CEO, Troy McQuaggo. With the headquarters of the group in Fort Worth Texas, USHEALTH Group is an important American health insurance provider.
USHEALTH Group Insurance Plans
The insurance packages are available to individuals and groups. The plans are flexible and reliable, and they cover specific illnesses, accidents, dental and vision cases, and life. Read more: Get an online health insurance quote
Through major subsidiaries of the brand, namely Freedom Life Insurance and National Foundation Life Insurance, USHEALTH is adamant at providing flexible health covers. The product options include:
MedGuardLife ProtectorAccident ProtectorSecure DentalPremier VisionIncome ProtectorEssential Health Benefits planConclusion
- MedGuard: This is a renewable term life policy that is attached to an accelerated death benefit in respect to a particular critical illness or surgery. The contract is renewed after 5 years.
- Life Protector: This is a 10-year term life policy. In the event that something unfortunate happens to you, your family becomes financially secured.
- Accident Protector: This cover protects you against unforeseen mishaps. The cover cautions against various hospital expenses relating to the specified accident.
- Secure Dental: This plan covers possible dental problems and treatment expenses. There are three major options for payment under the plan and they include premium, save, and saver plus.
- Premier Vision: This is meant to cover various eye related risks and treatment expenses. The cover invokes eye examination and lenses charges.
- Income Protector: At times, it is hard to survive without the paycheck. The plan is to cover such events.
- Essential Health Benefits plan: This is meant to cover 10 years of healthcare.
Overall, USHEALTH is regarded as a flexible health insurance provider by many due to the various flexible policies. They are able to provide term life covers and health protectors for families and individuals.
The advantage is that you get to discuss the payment plan that is flexible with the agent.